Becoming a member at LOGIC means more than being a member at your local fitness gym. You’re joining a family of “like minded” individuals, set on a common goal through knowledge sharing and physical exploration in athletics. Every member has access to a plethora of amenities that are included with every membership here at Logic.
- Logic provides members with the ability to train in the cleanest, most modern and innovative martial arts academy available today.
- Adult memberships include access to all four programs: FIT, Thai Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and No Gi Submission Grappling.
- Adult memberships include access to unlimited classes every week, with over 100 classes on the schedule each month.
- Showers, towels, and other sanitary products are provided by Logic for members to use after training in the academy.
- Members of Logic have access to a highly skilled coaching staff for personalized privates and small group training.
- Members have access to seminars from the world’s best athletes and coaches.
- Logic provides year-round Charity Events, viewing parties, and get- togethers for members.
- Logic has a growing competition team and competition class, and members have the ability to compete along side the rest of the Logic team year-round.
- Members get to experience and become a part of a culture of like-minded individuals set on the common goal of growth to support you on your journey!
- Logic is entirely handicap-accessible with ramps and railing throughout. Both of our large-spacious locker rooms contain one handicap bathroom and one handicap shower with railing.
All members have access to our highly-qualified staff for private training year-round. Our private training packages are sold in blocks of 10, or single sessions. All members can purchase private training from any of our four programs: FIT, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, No Gi Submission Grappling, or Thai Boxing.
Small Group Training
Small group Training is designed to help you improve a specific style or technique over weeks of working with one of our world-class instrcutors. Most small group trainings range from 4-8 members and allow the member to work amongst other members, so that everyone is able to challenge each other and grow together.